About the Job
• Translating customer requirements into the solution set up activities
• Participates in the solution setup along with providing the needed guidance and knowledge transfer for the
associated functional and functional consultants.
• Apply internal testing for the solution quality, measure its compliance with customer business
• Perform User Acceptance Testing activities with technical, senior functional and team leaders
• Results reporting to team leaders, section heads and PMO
• Conduct the knowledge transfer to the customer preceding the implementation phase.
• Handle the maintenance in case of agreeing with the customer on a maintenance contract.
• Ensure projects accomplishment on time, on quality, as contracted, meeting customer satisfaction.
• Occasionally support Presales in proposals.
• Maintaining team building & acting as member guidance to technical consultants.
• Assisting in any additional tasks requested by Director Unit Manager.
Job Roles: Human Resources IT/Software Development
• Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts
• +3 years’ experience in Human resource management systems
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software
• Ability to create and edit written materials
• Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Effective communication skills with an ability to share and synthesize knowledge
• Knowledge of SQL server database manipulations
• Problem-solving skills
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of computer operations and programs
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Experience in documentation of business requirements, analysis, and function
• Effective problem-solving skills
Keywords: Human Resources (HR) SQL Application Consultant PMO Information Technology (IT) Communication Skills Computer Skills Microsoft Office Microsoft Excel