About the Job
• Responsible for providing pre-sales support to the territorial sales force for all presales requirements.
• Performing product demonstrations within the assigned region; as well as, providing individual presales
support to meet team quota targets.
• Specific responsibilities include:
• (i) Meeting with the Sales Organization and potential customers to gather requirements necessary to build
• (ii) The development of customized demos, responses to RFPs and demo information required during the sales
• (iii) Performing product demonstrations to end-users and senior management up to the executive level.
• Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration skills training as needed throughout the product
• Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in the sales process.
• Manage and assist in the preparation of RFP’s (Request for Proposals), as well as, providing the sales team
with functional, technical, and industry support in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as
• Participate in Trade-shows, User Conferences and Sales Seminars.
• Continue to develop customized versions of Product Presentation and Demonstration.
• Conduct prospect product presentations and demonstrations as necessary.
• Participate in surveys and interviews with potential prospects.
• Develop additional creative demonstration scenarios and methods.
• Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture references.
• Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite of products offered.
• Plan and implement projects.
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
Job Roles: Business Development IT/Software Development Project/Program Management
• 5+ years of pre-sales/project management experience
• Deep business knowledge experience
• Previous pre-sales/project management experience with ERP software solution vendors like SAP, Oracle,
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Conflict resolution experience
• Able to tolerate stress
Keywords: Presales Microsoft Dynamics ERP SAP Oracle Business Development Computer Skills Microsoft Office Communication Skills Information Technology (IT)