• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing
the project, staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Create Preliminary Projects’ plans even in the Presales phase, and then upgrade it into the final detailed
project plan after contracting.
• Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment
of project personnel.
• Confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within
the prescribed budget.
• Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Manage assigned projects carefully, with a clear objective to minimize costs while not affecting expected
• Follow up on the project plan, updating the plan regularly with actual and maintaining status reports and
• Ensure the successful implementation of the projects within the project time frame.
• Monitor project costs and revenues.
• Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
• Predict and alert for any expected stoppers and provide a plan for suggested scenarios to overcome such
stoppers, these suggested plans should include its effect on the total project in terms of cost, resources
• Maintaining customers relation and satisfaction during the project duration.
Job Roles: IT/Software Development Project/Program Management
• 5 years of experience in ERP application implementation, at least 3 years in project management.
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Project. Preferred Project Management Professional Certificate (PMP).
• High organizational and managerial skills, ability to work abroad.
• ERP experience preferred in Microsoft business solutions
• Strong communication skills.
• Reporting skills.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Keywords: ERP Professional services Project Management ERP Implementation PMP
Keywords: ERP Project Management PMP Customer Service Pre-Sales Information Technology (IT) Computer Science Microsoft Office Computer Skills