• B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, or related discipline
• 6+ years of professional software/web development experience
• 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• 3+ years of experience developing web APIs
• 3+ years of experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server-side code, Client-Side Scripts, custom business logic,
integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (SDLC)
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and Data Structures
• Strong grasp of Microsoft development tools
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products desired
• Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills with a solution-oriented approach
• Demonstrated ability to design business solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients