About the Job
• Working closely with accounts to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain
and grow revenue for the organization.
• Acting as the main interface between the client and the organization to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times and continually
seeking the opportunity to participate in client’s strategic business planning processes.
• Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations where applicable.
• Coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, and contracts.
• Preparing account and opportunity plans.
• Identifying and gaining new business through cold calling, mailing, and referrals.
• Reporting pipeline activities, leads and opportunities’ status and maintaining assigned clients’ information.
• Archiving offers, proposals and relevant documents on CRM.
Job Roles: Business Development IT/Software Development Sales/Retail
• 2-3 years experience in software industry sales
• Excellent command of English Language.
• Excellent communication Skills.
Keywords: Information Technology (IT) Microsoft Solutions Account manager Business Development CRM Sales Sales Skills