About the Job
• Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Ability to display excellent customer service interactions to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
• Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations, and procedures to develop effective solutions.
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters, with high work ethics.
Job Roles: Engineering – Telecom/Technology IT/Software Development
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required.
• Experience with .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET.
• Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in software development with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement as well as
C#, .net, and Java scripts technology stacks.
• 5 years’ experience configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Dynamics customer engagement 365.
• 4 years’ experience developing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 platform, including plug-ins, Workflow, process flow, business rules,
• Proven work experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Odata, Web APIs.
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions and source code control.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis, design, and Development within large enterprise-level applications, Familiarity with software design patterns.
• Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries.
• Experience with SSRS and SQL Reports.
• Experience with AJAX, REST/ SOAP, JSON and XML.
• Experience with designing and architecting complex enterprise-level solutions.
• Experience mentoring other software engineers.
• Understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum/Agile).
• Ability to work independently from time-to-time and complete tasks in a fast-paced development cycle in a stressful tight schedule.
• Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to design and architect enterprise-level CRM / customer engagement Solutions (unmanaged and managed) as part of an enterprise-scale solution, and
Familiarity with TDD (test-driven development).