About the Job
• Produce campaign analytics reports as required.
• Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans offer announcement, creative
briefs, and presentations.
• Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet
• Making B2B outbound telemarketing calls.
• Answering incoming calls from prospective customers.
• Using scripts to provide information about the product’s features, prices, etc. and present their benefits.
• Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet
• Provides feedback and best practices to the Marketing support team consistently.
• Assists field sales staff with marketing project requests.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer
• Responsible for the design of flyers, banners, brochures, posters and
• Keep website up to date as necessary using the internal web administration tools.
• Responsible for events and Exhibitions arrangements.
• Coordinating with and reporting to managers to carry out campaigns
• Develop strategies and deliver sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and
• Responsible for online advertising such as Facebook ads (campaigns) and announcements on Facebook and
company website (content & structure).
• Enrich & maintain a relationship with all partners & vendors.
Job Roles: Marketing/PR/Advertising Media/Journalism/Publishing
• Minimum 2 years of experience in information technology marketing
• Fluent English
• Telemarketing skills and experience.
• Social media marketing is a plus.
Keywords: #Marketing #Social #Media #Telemarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Campaigns E-marketing Market Research Communication Skills Computer Skills Microsoft Office